Gardening

Every year I wonder what my garden will look like.  When it comes to a garden you are always at the mercy of the weather, and not just the warm weather months.  When you live in the Midwest how your garden fares is often dependent upon how harsh the previous winter might have been.





I can't always remember the names of my flowers.  I just know what I like as far as color and texture.


This is my third year with my David Austin Rose bush.  These smell wonderful.  I bought them both for the color and the petal display.


My cactus has been quite happy in our yard.  The downside of growing cactus is trying to weed around them.  But when they bloom it's all worth it!


These are painted daisies...


This is a gas plant, they remind me of small orchids...


The wonderful thing about gardens is there's always a surprise waiting for you.



Hope your garden is bringing you much joy this season.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts