Gretta's Goats Farm Tour


If you could spend your anniversary doing something you love, what would you do?
My husband and I recently celebrated our 32nd wedding anniversary.  More than anything I wanted to take a farm tour.  And we did so with two of our dearest friends.


A few years ago I met a farmer at a antique show who was selling goat soap.  She was so passionate about her farm and animals, and just a genuinely likable person.  


Her farm is Animal welfare approved, and her love of the animals really shines through.
This is my friend Debbie with one of the babies...


You know you have really good friends when they want to spend your anniversary in 90 degree heat at a farm!  Here's Debbie's husband Scott...


All the goats graze on 25 acres of organically managed pastures.


This little guy was my favorite.  His name is crouton...


Gretta has free range chickens too.  In addition to her fabulous soap, you can purchase eggs and cheese.


These beautiful Great Pyrenees care for the goats, protecting them from predators.


We had a great time!


You can find more information about Gretta's Goats here:


All photos courtesy of Debbie B.🐐




Comments

Popular Posts